Monday, March 30, 2009

?????

So here is my first attempt to do my Blog. I have no idea what I am doing so I can't guarantee I will continue doing it for very long.
Ashlyn had her 1 year checkup on Friday and she weighs 16 lbs (less than the 3rd percentile) and is 27" (5th percentile). I have a little girl. The doctor was a little concerned about her weight since she has lost a little since her last appt. and she needs to be weighed once a month to make sure she is gaining. If not, she will need her stomach checked out. I'm confident she will gain. She has started on real food and she is a pig and always wants to eat and will eat anything.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Laur!! The background is way cute!! Let me know what else you want to know how to do and I can try to help.
    I bet Ashlyn is just fine, some kids just don't grow as quickly as others...as long as she's eating, I honestly don't think you have much to worry about. if it makes you feel any better, Nic has been in th -5 percentile since he was about 2 months old. They don't even tell me what percentile he's in anymore. Good luck!!
    -Gina

    ReplyDelete