Ashlyn started a fever last Thursday. It continued on all day and all day and night friday. Saturday she had no fever but had a little cough and runny nose. Sunday she had a horrible cough, where everytime she would cough, it was hard enough to make her puke. Thank goodness for my little green shampooer. You would never know there was puke all over my living room. Anyways, today her fever was back and still a horrible cough. She is the saddest looking girl ever. A runny nose, and the saddest little eyes you will ever see. They have remained only half way open since about thursday. They are so droopy and swollen looking. She just wants me to hold her and she is so miserable, and is not able to sleep very well. I took her to the specialty hospital instacare today. She was given tylenol and a breathing treatment. We stayed there until her fever went down. She was given pedialyte and by the time we left she had perked up a little bit. So, the diagnosis-bronchiolitis (RSV infection). I feel so bad for her. I hate to see her so miserable. Hopefully she will start feeling better in a few days. I miss my little stinker girl running all over the place and making me laugh.
As you know I am an independent scentsy consultant. The new spring/summer catalog is coming out march 1st, with new scents, warmers and other new products. I am really excited and interested in getting more business and making this more of a job, because it is something I love doing. If you, or anyone you know would be interested in hosting a party, or joining my team, please send them my way. My website is at the top of my blog. You can go there to join scentsy, order products, or sign up to host. Also you can give me a call or email me. All that info is also provided on my scentsy webpage.
Other news, I went to the eye doctor last wednesday. The verdict-glasses. ugh. Good news, I only need to wear them to drive or watch t.v. So next time you see me, I may look a little different. :)
13 years ago

I had no idea she was that sick Laur, I'm so sorry!! We missed you all on Sunday, would loved to have been able to spend some time together. Hope Ash feels beter soon...and I can't wait to see the glasses. :)
ReplyDelete