I am attempting to start my blog again. I love reading others, and would like to share a piece of our lives. My family finally got my dads headstone that we have been fighting with the company over for quite some time. It looks beautiful.
Sydnee will be starting first grade in a few weeks and Ashlyn will be starting her second year of preschool. They are growing up so fast! Not sure how me and Ashlyn are going to handle Syd being gone all day. We will both miss her a lot.
This weekend we will be heading up to Idaho for a camping weekend with the Hollingsheads. I will post photos when I have them. The girls are crazy excited and hope they make the 5 1/2 hour car ride ok. We will get to meet our nephew/cousin for the very first time. Can't wait!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment