Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Got Milk?

So a week and a half ago I stopped breastfeeding. Yay! The problem is I still have milk. Ugh. I had no idea it would take so long to get rid of it. So one side is about dry and the other is not and by looking at me you can see the lopsidedness. Talk about feeling self concious.
I also didn't know how hard it would be emotionally to stop. I grew such an attachment to her and she did to me as well (obviously). But things are better now and she is doing great on real food and whole milk.
And my poor Sydnee has a cold again! This time she got it somewhere other than church. She is miserable. Just when her lip was about healed the licking started up again and now it is red again. The cycle continues.

2 comments:

  1. wow, laur, kind of freaky about he weight, but i think you are right and she will chunk up. Too bad about syd, but i know what you mean. it is never ending with kids once you get two i swear. K now you need to add pics. come on laur. Ps you have convinced me to never breast feed. thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just put some Desitin on Syd's Lips... Haha, worked when she did it herself. Your Blog is cute!

    ReplyDelete