Me and Sydnee are laying in bed this morning waiting for Ashlyn to wake up and she asks me if I like baths. I said, "yes, do you?" And her reply was, "Yeah, they're watery." I started laughing. I thought that was so funny. She is always asking or saying the most random things. She's so funny and cute.
All four of us have colds now. Everywhere I turn someone is coughing or sneezing or sniffing or has snot running out of their nose. So if you don't want a cold I wouldn't step foot anywhere near us. I pray one day that spring will finally come and sickness and winter will go away. I'm antsy to go outside and mow the lawn (yay, we have a lawn) and garden and set up the swimming pool. I think that's far from happening.
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment