Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Here we go again

Well poor Sydnee is sick again. No lie, almost every Tuesday she gets sick. Usually with a cold. Where does she get this sickness from? Church. This time she is throwing up. I hope the rest of us don't get it. If it's contagious Rory will probably get it because he gets everything. I get so stressed when people I live with are throwing up. I have a hard time dealing with it. As you recall when Sydnee was 1 she and Rory got really, really sick and what a scary, traumatizing nightmare that was for me. I am so scared of reliving that. I have become a germaphobe from it and am terrified of me or Rory or the girls getting sick. I only slept around 2 hours last night. It's going to be a long day. It is a lot of stress being a mom and I don't think I was cut out for it. Summer and no sickness where are you?

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that Sydnee is sick!! There's nothing worse than the pukes! We've been just the opposite this winter-healthy as can be. Wish I could do something to help. Hang in there, you're a great mom and you'll get through it. The good news...Warm weather is forcasted for Saturday and as far as you can see from there. A light at the end of the tunnell. Yeah!!! Give Sydnee a hug for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. serisouly, i thought i was the only one that stresses when my kids puke. I can handle everything but that. I hope she gets better. Just think though next year she will be immune to everything. :)

    ReplyDelete