Ashlyn has changed so much in the last 2 or 3 weeks. She is definitely growing up fast. She loves playing with her sister and her daddy. She loves eating and will beg for food anytime someone eats or drinks anything. She has started to say some words such as wow, ow, oh oh, what's that, mama, (sadly, I don't think it's intentional most of the time) and other things that sound like words but I am not sure if she means it. Sydnee has given her the nickname "Ashy" all on her own which I think is cute. She is really fun and knows how to make me smile and laugh. I love you "Ashy".
13 years ago

happy bday ashy, so wow she has changed a lot since i have seen her. she is so cute. i can't believe how blond her hair is. wish i was there to give a bday hug.
ReplyDeleteOne year old-I can't believe it!! It goes by way too fast doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Ashlyn, Cass is right-her hair looks so blonde in that picture. She's so cute!! Hope she had a good b-day.
It was good to see you all on Sunday. Sorry about the quick exit-Tim was worried your dad was going to explode if the kids brought another toy on the new tile and pulled up any more grout.