On Saturday morning we went to Mack park for and easter egg hunt. It was a madhouse. They had them sorted into ages and the 3 and under group had their own little area so it wasn't too bad and Syd got some candy. However, next year I'm scared. The rest of the ages are kind of joined together and it is a mad dash when they cut the rope. I think poor Syd will get trampled. Afterwards we headed to Lee's to meet "the cousins" there and walked around the little trail and got candy. The easter bunny was there and later I asked Syd if she liked the easter bunny and she said "yeah, it was that guy dressed up." No fooling her. After Lee's we went to Mcdonald's and ate with the cousins and she had a blast. She actually got brave enough to climb almost half way up the plaything. I had a good time being with my niece and nephews and sister-in-laws. I don't think we get together enough. Sydnee loves her cousins.
Easter morning we woke up and Sydnee turns to me and says, "Mom, what did you say last night?" I said, "What?" She says, "What did you say last night?" I said, "I don't know." She says, "You said the easter bunny was coming." Then she got up and was really antsy to go and see what she got. I told her she had to wait for Ashlyn and daddy to wake up, but that wasn't going to happen. She started to walk towards the living room. She got some sidewalk chalk and she calls it "Scotch." So cute. We had a fun weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment