A couple of days ago my mom was nice enough to let all the girl cousins (minus Ashlyn. Dang) come over and have a sleepover. Sydnee was in heaven. She loves being with her cousins. There aren't very many girls so it was just Sydnee and 2 others. The next day we went miniature golfing which was fun even though I took 2nd. Haha. I always like when I am there because it brings back a lot of good memories from when me and Rory were dating. Afterwards we went to Firehouse to eat. When it was time to go home Sydnee got really sad and started to cry. She didn't want the sleepover to end. Thanks grandma for the fun time.
(I have pictures to post, but I just went to get my camera and I can't find it. So I will post them when I find my camera.)
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment