Monday, July 27, 2009

Pics of the new ride

64 miles on the car. Crazy!!!



I love the way the front looks.










I like the layout of this. The mph and the gas meter and temperature are all digital and located up by the bottom of the windshield. It doesn't show it real good here, but it's different from other cars.





I like the steering wheel. It's kind of funky and it seems smaller than the average. I think the blue lighting is cool.






If you haven't read about the new car, read my previous post. :)







3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. I am so jealous. That car is so nice!! What a deal. Poor bronco though. So fun laur. I am soooooo jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute car!! Wish you guys would come to a family party, camping, something, anything??? I'm missing you and your little fam....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so Blessed! Someone was looking out for you! I too am sad about the Bronco though. It has a lot of memories. So many times it pulled someone out of the mud or snow, plus all the off-roading, sigh, but new cars are good also.

    ReplyDelete