Today Ashlyn is supposed to have another weight check. I decided to call and cancel it. She has her 18 month checkup next month so I will wait until then to see how she is doing.
My girls have started getting colds already. Every winter they get a cold about every week. No lie. It looks like they have started early this year. Ugh. Nothing too exciting has been going on. Just enjoying eating food from the garden and making and eating zuchinni bread. We'll eat a loaf in one sitting. Today I am going to enroll Sydnee in a dance class. She is super excited and everyday she asks me if today is her ballet class. She will be so cute and I think it will be something that she really loves. I can't wait to see her dance at her recitals. She is getting so big. In a couple of months I will have a 4 year old. Crazy how time flies.
13 years ago

so cute laur!! that is why i need a girl, i need a little dancer. :) she will be adorable.
ReplyDeleteThose dang colds, we've been battling them too. Hope the girls feel better soon. You need to tell me when Sydnee's recital is, I'd love to come and watch :)
ReplyDeleteWhy didn't you tell me about dance class?! I am so excited!!! I should lend her some of my old costumes, yes I still have them. Oh my goodness! I am just so excited !
ReplyDelete