Ashlyn has really been a challenge lately. She couldn't be any more opposite of Sydnee. Well she is 19 months old and she is definetley well into her terrible 2's. She can be such a brat! We battled her all day yesterday. Everything makes her mad! She wants her clothes on and then she wants them off, throwing a fit each and every time. I mean screaming, flail herself to the floor, hitting her head types of fits. And so the day goes on like this every day. She is also miss independent. She has to do EVERYTHING herself. And of course being her age she is not able to, which leads to more fits. She likes to get into everything and climb everything. We had to take the gate off that blocks the stairs because we caught her climbing half way up it. Another favorite thing of hers is to flush the toilet over and over again. Not to mention the endless fighting between her and Sydnee. She is definelty a successful form of birth control. But we love her and don't know what we would do without her and seeing her cute little face and kissing those cheeks!
In 4 days it is Sydnee's birthday. I cannot believe she will be 4! It makes me sad to see her grow up so fast. She cannot wait. She's got the whole thing planned out. She wants to wake up and have her cake on the table and balloons tied to her chair. She's so funny. But I think she is more excited for halloween. Two fun days in a row.

hmm i am glad that it isn't only me. Is she trying to not have naps anymore? Oh heaven help us laur. Blake just keeps saying and you are going to have one more of these!! :0 No thankfully it will get better and this is just a phase. Right now bently is going through a screaming phase. I am going to remove his voice box i swear. Just breath laur, you and i both.
ReplyDeleteHey Lauren! I think your girls look like angels. I bet they are so fun. Parenting must be hard, and I am about to jump right into it. You are such a cute mom. I really want to get together after we have the baby. We should do lunch or dinner or something!!! I miss you!
ReplyDelete