Yesterday was Syd's birthday. She turned 4. I can't believe how old she is getting! We had pizza and cake and icecream and then went to the fun park afterwards. Her party was a princess theme. She loved it. I won't name everything she got, because she is really spoiled. Rory and I got her a Moxie girl and a Moxie girl remote control car, that you can put the Moxie girl in and drive around. I won't lie, I like to play with it. lol. She had fun at the fun park bowling and playing arcade games. After all of that she was still more excited for Halloween.
Today we went trick or treating around the neighborhood. Syd was a cowgirl and Ashlyn was supposed to be a pumpkin, but being herself she threw a fit everytime we put it on her and she wouldn't wear it. So she was nothing. But still they had fun and got too much candy. I guess me and Rory will have to help them eat it.
laur, random question??? Your hair still long? I am attempting the growing out process. We will see how longs this lasts.
ReplyDelete