Yesterday was Sydnee's first dance recital. I signed her up for dance in September at Serendipity. (Smithfield Rec Center) Friday was the dress rehearsal and she was so nervous. We could barely drag her out of the house to go. She kept telling me that she was scared. Finally we got her there and she saw the other little girls there and ran right up onto the stage. After that she was fine and loved it and said she wanted to do it again. She will have a little break and then she will start dance again in January. I loved getting her ready in makeup and her costume. It was my first time to do something like that with a daughter. I was all giddy. It made me think of getting her ready for prom and her wedding and how beautiful she will be.
Tons of family were there to support her and love her. We are so lucky and blessed to have so much family and so close. Her aunt gave her a rose afterwards and it turned out to be a really fun night.
oh laur you are living my life. she looks so cute. I would of loved to come and watch. How fun!!
ReplyDelete