So I haven't been too good about keeping my blog updated. So I will try and do it now. I think the same old stuff has been going on. Sydnee started dance last Friday. She still loves it. She will be starting preschool on September 8th. She is so excited for that. She is getting so big. It makes me sad. I am glad I still get to have her home with me for one more year.
Ashlyn is growing up to and talks really good. My girls finally like to play together and I love watching them.
3 weeks ago we put our house up for sale. We decided we would like to build again and hope it sells soon. That's about all for now. I will have to take some pictures of my cute girls and get them posted soon.
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment