Syd's favorite picture. It makes her laugh.
Cute pic of them swinging.
Yee Haw!
Freaky/disgusting Halloween decoration.
Girls posing. lol.
Forgot the name of this one, but wouldn't want to run into one.
A fossil that was found in the sea. Looks like an alien. It's tiny.
Pteranodon. The picture doesn't do it justice on the size. Wing span of 23 feet.
Brontosaurus? Those ones with long necks. HUGE! They are 52 feet tall!
On Friday night we went down to West Valley so I could go and see the Creed/Staind concert at the E Center. It was awesome!!!! I had so much fun!!!! I will not post pics because the ones I took were on my phone and they are really blurry. I went with my bro in law and sis in law and my bro in laws date. Rory and the girls stayed at the hotel. (For the most part, Rory is not interested in my choice of music. lol.) We stayed the night and on Saturday on our way home we went to the Dinosaur park in Odgen. It was amazing to see how big those dinousaurs were! Scary! It was fun though. We got the girls some souveniers while there, and made the mistake of not getting them the same things. So they fought on the way home over them. They had the park decorated with halloween stuff. I thought it was way too scary for kids to see. I think the girls were more scared of the halloween decor then they were the dinos. We had a blast and it was fun to get out of the house for a weekend.
Your girls are so stinkin cute! I can't believe how big they are. Are you guys in Logan? You should come to my baby shower next SAt if you have time. I would love to see you! It has been awhile! Let me know!
ReplyDeletePlease feel free to come, it would be so fun to see you. Don't worry about a gift, I just want to see you. It is Sat, an open house from 2-4 in Richmond. The address is 485 South state street. We will have balloons so you can find it from the highway. I am excited.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun pics!! You guys are such good parents to take your girls to fun places like that...it was fun seeing all of you yesterday!!
ReplyDeleteso i meant to call you while we were up but serisouly laur i spent the whole time dealing with brody puking and diahrrea. It was absolutly horrible and still is. Brody woke up at 3 and puked until 6. I went to the dr and he has Rotovirus. Oh fun. And not to mention that brody and bently were exposed to swine flu from lindees little girl. Addy has swine flu. freak it has been a hellish week.
ReplyDelete