Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Toilet Paper Trouble


I was in my room messing around on the computer and go to check on Ashlyn and she is in the bathroom with toilet paper scattered all over. That's not the first time that this has happened. I'm going to have to move my toilet paper elsewhere I guess. She gets into so much more stuff than Sydnee ever did. They are definitely opposites.
Yesterday I met Rory's grandma for the first time. As soon as she came in the door Sydnee ran and gave her a hug like she's known her for years. It was funny. Of course Ashlyn was a little more hesitant but when she was getting ready to leave she let her hold her for a couple of seconds. I always have fun getting together with my "brothers and sisters" because we always laugh (mostly from making fun of each other) and have a good time. And may I add that I have never eaten such good BBQ'd meat before. JK. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ashy is so cute! I loved hearing her say "wow".
    You don't need to worry about Brielle impersonating you. Sydnee does a good job! "what?" Just like her mother did minutes before her. I guess you two don't like being stared at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how blonde she is. So cute laur. I think she looks like you and syd looks more like rory. Cute kids. I bet you never thought you could love another baby as much as you do syd. Funny how it changes and you love them both so much.

    ReplyDelete