Thursday, May 7, 2009

Barney

Every morning Sydnee wakes up and has her breakfast and watches a couple of shows. It's probably a bad thing but they are educational and not just nonsense. She watches Super Why and Word World. Well afterwards Barney comes on. She'll sometimes watch it. At the end, as we all know, Barney sings "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family. With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too." Well when they get to the hug part she will hug ashlyn and then come and hug me and then at the kiss part she will kiss us both and then say I love you. It's the funniest thing ever.

1 comment:

  1. That is sweet. It makes Barney worth it. That show has been around for ages because I remember Deja making us watch it. I think Rory watched it a lot!

    ReplyDelete