13 years ago
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Grandpa Hollingshead's 60th Bday
Sorry I have no pics to post. I took my camera, but ended up being super busy and always on the go so I didn't take any pics. Anyways, yesterday we went to Downey for my father-in-laws 60th birthday party. We had a ton of fun! Ashlyn was a little angel and let just about anybody and everybody hold her and watch her. Weird, I know. So me and Rory took advantage of it and went and took a 4-wheeler ride together. We had a lot of fun and some much needed time together. Sydnee was the entertainment by singing a primary Happy Birthday song in front of a bunch of strangers! I couldn't believe it. It was cute. My sis-in-law also sang and did a good job. There were a couple of water balloon launchers there and we had a lot of fun doing that and water fights. Sydnee never sat down and she had sooo much fun. The only thing that wasn't fun were the mosquitos. They were in swarms and really thick. Somehow me and the girls didn't get bit, but everyone else was covered with bites. We hope Grandpa had a good birthday party and we love and appreciate him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fun!!! No barfing??? thankgoodness. Sounds like you guys had loads of fun.
ReplyDeleteoh ps we got hydroseed and getting sod on thurs. got to keep up with the hollingshead's you know!!! :)
ReplyDelete