13 years ago
Monday, May 25, 2009
Sickness (What's new?)
About a week ago Sydnee got a cold again. Ashlyn got it a few days ago. She's had a little cough with it. Well last night at about 1 in the morning she started coughing really bad and it was so hoarse and horrible sounding. It was scary. We didn't know what to do. She can't breathe because her nose is so stuffy so she breathes through her mouth and every breath she took you could just hear the hoarseness. I've never heard such a bad cough before. She coughed all night, but she has a good daddy who stayed up all night on the couch with her. She is still coughing today, but the hoarseness seems to be gone, so far. I feel so bad for her. Hopefully she gets better soon. I take her to see the Dr. tomorrow for another weight check. Let's pray that she has gained, otherwise we are headed down to the specialist on June 22.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment